Lovely Maknae Taemin Called Angel!
1. Name Taemin
2. Birthday 18 July 1993
3. Blood Type B
4. Your character in SHINee Team’s maknae always adored by everyone? (laugh) I will show you lots of my aegyo in Japan!
5. Your favorite girl type A girl who are cute…kind…and only looks at me?
6. Your favorite Japanese drama I like watching animation rather than drama. Especially Miyazaki Hayao’s Ghibli animation movies!
7. Your favorite Japanese artist Onizuka Chihiro san
8. Your favorite Japanese food A bowl of rice served with eel, katsu-dong, bento!
9. Your favorite Japanese word I like “kagayaku (shining)” in [kagayaku SHINee!].
10. What do you want to do in Japan and where do you want to go I want to go to Harajuku or Shibuya, and also to Sapporo.
11.Your sunbaes DBSK and SNSD debuted in Japan and are very popular. What do you think of it? I respect them for it. I always think I should learn from them and work hard too.
12. Which artist is your model for performance? Michael Jackson
13. What Korean place would you recommend? Garosoo Street (Tree-lined Street) in Shinsa-dong
14. Which song on your albums do you like? Boy Meet Girl
15. How do you appeal your music or performance? Because I’m maknae of the team, I act like a baby to everyone. Especially when it’s too hard sometimes, I make an appeal as maknae (laugh). (He’s an angel~ by Key) But I change on stage. Fans may think of it as one of my charms.
16. Which member acts like a spoiled child most? Key
17. A message about your debut in Japan! Please support us SHINee. We will be there to meet you soon, so wait a little bit more! We will show you cool stage performances.
[Korean Translation 880408@DC Shinee Gallery | English Translation by jujugal]
Taemin looks like a boy of carrot! (Sorry, Taemin 🙂 )